To enquire about our services, book a tasting for a wedding, or to order an event cake, click here to share some details about your event so that we can ably respond to you, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (please do not text message). We will respond to your request within 48 hours.
- Our schedule is usually booked approximately 4-6 months in advance for weddings and special occasions, therefore as soon as you are certain that you would like to use our services, you should reserve your spot on our calendar.
- Your date is reserved only when a 50% non-refundable retainer is received. Final payment is due two weeks prior to delivery date.
- Payments are to be made by online transfer or direct deposit to Scotiabank (Bahamas) Ltd, Royal Bank of Canada, Bank of America, or Paypal
Note: We do not have a standard price list for our cakes as each cake is custom made. Your final cost per serving will be based on the complexity of the design and the number of guests being served, among other factors.
We are more than happy to collaborate with you on designing a one-of-a-kind cake. However, if you have seen a cake that you love, and would like a quote, feel free to email us at email@example.com with a photo of it. We do not quote over text messaging or phone. Mmm’azing Bakes will give credit to another baker if their creation has to be replicated, and we do our best to make changes so the design is your own.
- We provide delivery at your request. However delivery is mandatory for cakes of 3 or more tiers.
- Our minimum delivery charge is $20 and increases based on delivery requirements and location.
- For cakes that must be assembled onsite, a set-up fee will be charged in addition to the delivery fee.
- If you are located on an island other than New Providence, and require your cake to be shipped by air or sea, we will construct and package the cake for an additional fee. Mmm'azing Bakes is not liable for damage during shipping. See contract for additional conditions.
- We offer tastings once a month based on our schedule. If you will not require a tasting, but would like to arrange a consultation, just send us a request and we will get right back to you with a date and time.
- You will be offered three flavours, which can vary from month to month.
- The cost of one (1) tasting package is $40; and $60 for two (2) packages. The date is reserved for you only when payment has been made by online transfer or direct deposit.
- Should you wish to choose a tasting flavour that is not in our line up for the month, we are happy to prepare one or more flavours. The cost for custom flavours will be the price of the tasting plus an additional $15 for each custom cake flavour.
- When we receive your retainer, we reserve that date for you and thereafter decline other enquiries. Consequently, retainers are non- refundable, without exception.
- We understand that circumstances may occur to warrant a cancellation. In the event you do need to cancel your cake/dessert, a refund will be granted (less the 50% retainer) provided notice is given 60 days or more prior to the scheduled event.
- A credit will be given toward the purchase of a future cake/dessert for cancellations made between 59 and 21 days prior to your event. Note that your use of the credit must be booked in advance, and will be accepted based upon availability.
- No refund or credit is given for orders cancelled 20 days or less before the due date.
- A refundable deposit is payable on rented equipment. Refunds are made provided equipment is returned within 7 days of the event and in good condition – no exceptions. Payment will be refunded within 10 days of return.